This online course is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to create a business plan. All the essential steps are covered, including drafting the original document; identifying the audience; gathering information; researching; describing product plans; and marketing, sales, and accounting terms. You will come away from the course energized and prepared to write your business plan.
What Will You Learn?
- Research and analyze the individual components needed for a business plan
- Apply skills to create a business plan for different audiences, including investors, banks, and other stakeholders
- Explain the purpose and future of your business in easy to understand terms
- Use accounting terms to describe the future for their business
- Describe their marketing, sales, and planning strategies
What Topics are Covered?
- What is a business plan for?
- A general business plan framework
- Identifying your audience
- Gathering and analyzing information
- Defining your company
- Getting to work
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Creating the sales plan
- Developing financial projections
- Putting it all together
- Writing a Business Plan Self Paced Online Course 2-3 hours
- A Consultation with our Team – 2 hours in minimum of 15 minute blocks
- We will Write you a customized Business Plan – call for further information