It’s no secret that employees who feel they are valued and recognized for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive. This online course will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workplace. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want, and to give them a starting point for creating champions.
What You Will Learn?
- Identify what motivation is
- Describe common motivational theories and how to apply them
- Learn when to use different kinds of motivators
- Create a motivational climate
- Design a motivating job
What Topics are Covered?
- What is motivation?
- Supervising and motivation
- Motivational theories
- Setting goals
- The role of values
- Creating a motivational climate
- Applying your skills
- Designing motivating jobs
- online learning at your own pace
- online learning video