The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. This online course will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader (supervisor or manager) in a customer service environment.
What You Will Learn?
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Recognize what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Recognize who the customers are and what they are looking for.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers in whatever business units you manage.
What Topics are Covered?
- The six critical elements of customer service
- Understanding leadership
- Managing performance
- Onboarding and orientation
- Five practices of leadership
- online learning at your own pace