This online course is a tool for your leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done.
What You Will Learn?
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations.
- Create an action plan for managing your career success.
What Topics are Covered?
- About the learning organizations
- Achieving personal mastery
- Analyzing our mental models
- Achieving a shared vision
- Team learning
- Systems thinking
- Understanding leadership
- Five Practices
- Building trust
- Managing change
- The four room apartment
- Time management tips and tricks
- Managers vs. Leaders
- Learning and thinking styles
- Influence strategies
- Managing relationships
- A simple problem-solving process
- Strategic Planning
- Doing delegation right
- Criteria for useful feedback
- Feedback techniques
- Mastering your body language
- Meeting management
- Pumping up a presentation
- Personal development
- online learning at your own pace